ROMO - men´s long sleeve casual shirts - GERMENS
In an unassuming moment, a blue shirt was slightly torn, revealing an entrancing sight beneath. It wasn't just a piece of fabric, but a secret, artfully and mysteriously wrapped.
The men´s long sleeve casual shirts from GERMENS, especially the ROMO model, are not just garments, but true works of art. Crafted from 100% cotton and designed by talented artists, these shirts present beautiful textures that bring the summer to life. The fabrics are light and breezy, ideal for warm days.
A men´s long sleeve casual shirts from GERMENS always stands out. It places the wearer at the center stage, capturing attention. With the exclusivity of the fabrics and the fact that these shirts are produced in very limited quantities, you can be sure that with ROMO, you wear a one-of-a-kind piece. A shirt like no other.
Whether paired with jeans, lightweight trousers, or even shorts – the men´s long sleeve casual shirts are versatile and guarantee a stylish look every time. They are the perfect choice for holidays, events, parties, family gatherings, and everyday wear. The best part? The fabrics are durable and easy to care for. No worries about the colors fading or bleeding. Even after many washes, ROMO remains as radiant as the first day. And ironing? A breeze! Thanks to the pattern, minor wrinkles are barely noticeable.
Experience the magic of men´s long sleeve casual shirts with ROMO by GERMENS.
- Very good fit
- 10 sizes from XS to 6XL - Sizetable
- Subsequent changes can be made to the fit - Modification-service
- Shirts of the ART-Collection are designed by artists.
- 99 pieces limited - with handwritten certificate
- We strongly recommend that new customers use Try on service for home - 3 sizes can be tried on at home.
- Every shirt design always has the same fit
- Fabrics are very comfortable to wear, absolutely colourfast and easy to wash with colour detergent and iron hot - Care tips
- Shirts in stock: delivery within a few days
- Shirts not in stock: production and delivery about 8 to 12 weeks
- The shirt was designed by the artist Frank Maibier from Chemnitz, Germany
- ROMO - Article number: 016