AIFAM - men´s long sleeve casual shirts - GERMENS
The streets were bathed in a thrilling play of red, yellow, and black. Each color told its own story, and amid this vibrant ambiance stood a man, his shirt captivating all attention, reflecting the splendid hues.
Looking for men´s long sleeve casual shirts that don't just showcase style, but also narrate a story? AIFAM by GERMENS is just the thing for you. Crafted from 100% cotton, this long-sleeve shirt displays magnificent designs created by talented artists. Its lightweight and breathable fabric makes it a summer essential.
AIFAM is not just a shirt; it's an experience. It ensures its wearer always stands out and remains the center of attention. Owing to the exclusivity of the fabrics and the fact that these men´s long sleeve casual shirts are made in very limited quantities, you can be certain you're donning something no one has seen before.
Be it with jeans, light fabric trousers, or shorts - AIFAM always fits the bill. It's the perfect shirt for holidays, events, parties, family gatherings, and everyday wear. Despite its exclusivity, it is durable and easy to care for. The colors remain radiant even after numerous washes and do not fade. Ironing is a breeze, and thanks to the creative patterns, wrinkles are barely noticeable. Dive into the world of men´s long sleeve casual shirts with AIFAM by GERMENS.
- Very good fit
- 10 sizes from XS to 6XL - Sizetable
- Subsequent changes can be made to the fit - Modification-service
- Shirts of the ART-Collection are designed by artists.
- 99 pieces limited - with handwritten certificate
- We strongly recommend that new customers use Try on service for home - 3 sizes can be tried on at home.
- Every shirt design always has the same fit
- Fabrics are very comfortable to wear, absolutely colourfast and easy to wash with colour detergent and iron hot - Care tips
- Shirts in stock: delivery within a few days
- Shirts not in stock: production and delivery about 8 to 12 weeks
- The shirt was designed by the artist Gregor-T.Kozik from Chemnitz, Germany
- AIFAM - Article number: 061