GERMENS® artfashion: Reddish Shirt CHEMNITZER PORPHYR - Exceptional casual shirt with a detailed look.
Porphyry tuff, a volcanic rock, shaped the cityscape of Chemnitz for over 800 years. Despite weathering, it remained a central building material until the 20th century. The Natural History Museum in Chemnitz, one of the most important natural science museums in Saxony, has a unique department about the formation of the porphyry tuff. The museum houses an extensive collection in the fields of paleontology, geology, mineralogy, zoology and botany and is particularly known for its petrified woods and the Petrified Forest of Chemnitz.
GERMENS artfashion, a fashion brand from Chemnitz, creates unique shirts with artist patterns. They immortalize their city by using petrified tree structures, creating a connection to the history and nature of Chemnitz. The comfortable cotton fabric from Saxony gives each shirt charm and comfort. Each GERMENS shirt tells its own story and is unique.
The exclusive shirt Chemnitzer Porphyr, inspired by porphyry tuff, is available for 248 euros. Each purchase supports the Natural History Museum in Chemnitz. New customers can use the home try-on service. The shirts are individually made and delivered worldwide within 8-12 weeks.
Here you can get more information
- Fabric made in Germany
- Very good fit
- 10 sizes from XS to 6XL - Sizetable
- Subsequent changes can be made to the fit - Modification-service
- Shirts of the ART-Collection are designed by artists.
- 99 pieces limited - with handwritten certificate
- We strongly recommend that new customers use Try on service for home - 3 sizes can be tried on at home.
- Every shirt design always has the same fit
- Fabrics are very comfortable to wear, absolutely colourfast and easy to wash with colour detergent and iron hot - Care tips
- Shirts in stock: delivery within a few days
- Shirts not in stock: production and delivery about 8 to 12 weeks
- The shirt was designed by the Nature
- CHEMNITZER PORPHYR - Article number: 333