KING BANSAH - men´s long sleeve casual shirts - GERMENS
In the heart of Africa, King Bansah ruled, a monarch of unparalleled charisma. His attire radiated in the intense colors of Africa, illuminating every gathering in his kingdom. It was not just a shirt, but a symbol of strength and culture.
For men who wish to stand out from the crowd, GERMENS introduces the KING BANSAH shirt, one of the most men´s long sleeve casual shirts. This long-sleeved shirt, crafted from 100% cotton, is adorned with breathtaking designs by talented artists.
The light and airy fabric makes it an ideal companion for the summer. men´s long sleeve casual shirts like KING BANSAH are more than just garments; they are a statement. A statement that ensures the wearer is always the center of attention, thanks to the exclusivity of the fabric and limited production.
The combination possibilities are vast: whether paired with jeans, light trousers, or even shorts, these men´s long sleeve casual shirts always ensure a stylish look. Perfect for holidays, events, parties, and family gatherings, and, of course, everyday wear. Despite their exclusivity, these shirts are durable and easy to care for. The colors remain vibrant after many washes and don't fade. Ironing is made easy due to the patterns, and even minor wrinkles are barely noticeable.
Dive into the world of men´s long sleeve casual shirts with KING BANSAH and make a statement that lingers.
- Very good fit
- 10 sizes from XS to 6XL - Sizetable
- Subsequent changes can be made to the fit - Modification-service
- Shirts of the ART-Collection are designed by artists.
- 99 pieces limited - with handwritten certificate
- We strongly recommend that new customers use Try on service for home - 3 sizes can be tried on at home.
- Every shirt design always has the same fit
- Fabrics are very comfortable to wear, absolutely colourfast and easy to wash with colour detergent and iron hot - Care tips
- Shirts in stock: delivery within a few days
- Shirts not in stock: production and delivery about 8 to 12 weeks
- The shirt was designed by the artist Gregor-T.Kozik from Chemnitz, Germany
- KING BANSAH - Article number: 025