COBRA - Unique Shirts for Men - GERMENS
In the depths of the jungle, where the cobra is considered the most dangerous creature, stood a fearless warrior with a gleaming sword. He was known not only for his weapon but also for his unique shirt that reflected the elegance and danger of the cobra.
If you're in search of men´s long sleeve casual shirts that embody both style and uniqueness, then COBRA by GERMENS is just right for you. This long-sleeved shirt, crafted from 100% cotton, showcases exquisite designs made by talented artists. The light and breezy fabrics make it an ideal choice for summer.
COBRA is not just a shirt, it's a work of art. It always places the wearer at the center of attention and ensures he stands out. Due to the exclusivity of the fabrics and the fact that these men´s long sleeve casual shirts are produced in very limited quantities, you can be confident that you're wearing something no one has seen before.
Be it with jeans, light fabric trousers, or shorts – COBRA is always a fit. It's the perfect shirt for vacations, events, parties, family gatherings, and daily wear. And despite its exclusivity, it's sturdy and easy to care for. The colors remain vibrant even after many washes and do not bleed. Ironing is effortless, and thanks to the creative patterns, wrinkles are hardly noticeable. Dive into the world of men´s long sleeve casual shirts with COBRA by GERMENS.
- Very good fit
- 10 sizes from XS to 6XL - Sizetable
- Subsequent changes can be made to the fit - Modification-service
- Shirts of the ART-Collection are designed by artists.
- 99 pieces limited - with handwritten certificate
- We strongly recommend that new customers use Try on service for home - 3 sizes can be tried on at home.
- Every shirt design always has the same fit
- Fabrics are very comfortable to wear, absolutely colourfast and easy to wash with colour detergent and iron hot - Care tips
- Shirts in stock: delivery within a few days
- Shirts not in stock: production and delivery about 8 to 12 weeks
- The shirt was designed by the artist Gregor-T.Kozik from Chemnitz, Germany
- COBRA - Article number: 057